ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Lets start rocking - idea of spawning ubuntu gaming distro?

So, is it set in stone that Ubuntu Gaming is going to become a team that
assists the production of FOSS games? If so, check out the FreeGamer (free
as in libre) community, as they have been trying to achieve something
similar for quite a while, but haven't quite struck success as yet..