ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Which gamer are we targeting? (Target Market)

Justin Dugger wrote:
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM, JC John Sese Cuneta
<jcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Target Market Grouping
By Age/Generation:
1) 70s & 80s gamer generation
2) 90s gamer generation
3) Millenium gamer generation

<snip>

different tastes, for example, the Millenium gamer generation are mostly
the eye-candy gamers.

Do you have any basis for this claim, or is this just subtle bigotry
bordering on misanthropy?

Justin