ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Let's get started!

Everyone, please remember to reply-all to include the list! =]

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 08:47, Khalid Rashid <khalid.rashid@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Heya Danny, good to see you back!
>
> I have just moved and will start working, so atm i dont have internet and
> weekends (sundays in particular) would work best for me. 00:00 however is
> too late for me since i'm located in europe, so that would be 2 in the night
> for me. Regarding how long time we should wait, i think waiting one month
> should be enough. People who might be intrested but are on vacation duuring
> the summer could miss out on it, but they can always participate later on.

How about a sunday at 3 or 4 pm EST (20 or 21 UTC)?

> What we should have prepared until then is a agenda with matters that we
> need to discuss, and a moderator in case the meeting would have a large
> number participants. And personally I'd really prefer that we'd meet on
> other medium than iRC, with audio and possibly video but its just a personal
> wish.

I'm not sure how we could have the meeting on anything but irc. Using
empathy would allow us to do voice and video chat but it would be much more
difficult to log, could only include so many people, and we'd still have to
use irc for the sake of including anyone who wants to join us.

And the reason i'm asking for a date is so that i can go ahead and create
the meeting agenda =]