ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: AMD/ATI vs NVIDIA vs Intel

Well, Intel adopting Moblin might see them becoming a much stronger Linux
partner, but then again, you never know what clandestine things are going on
in the background dealings (although moblin looks really cool now, so
personally I'm glad about Intel's involvement).

Nvidia drivers have never given me trouble under Linux, although it is a
shame that they are closed.. I'm a bit too scared to try the Niveau ones,
and I don't really know how development is going on them..