ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Free NVIDIA 8800 GT YouTube Contest

Hey everyone, sorry if this is blogspam, but i'm trying to encourage new
people to join the YouTube community to talk about FOSS, among other things,
so i'm having a contest to give away an NVIDIA 8800 GT that i bought for
$180 =]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmxSPkYCY8

All you have to do is make a video talking about basically anything that
might interest me. I'll pick the best (most informative, interesting,
persuasive) video as the winner. The conest ends August 3rd or until i get
50 entries, whichever one comes later.

It'd help a lot if you could re-post this elsewhere. Thanks everyone

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo