ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Reminder: First Ubuntu Gaming Team Meeting!

Last-minute reminder! The meeting is in 20 minutes!
(i'm only cross-posting because this is our first and crucial meeting.
future meetings won't be promoted like this)

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 01:29, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo@xxxxxxxxxx

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo