ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: hosting tournaments

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Regarding clansphere, the site is in
german and it looks more like a place where a clan can show its presentation
there. And it would be ideal host such a thing ourselves which will be more
reliable. ClanTiger looked promising, but my limited knowlege prevented me
from getting it running and have an idea of what its about.

So, clearly, I don't have the required technical skill to kick this into
realization. If someone else is capable and intrested to do this, please
step forward.

BR,
Khalid "ẖālid" Rashid

PGP public key: BFC11F5F
- "In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity", Albert Einstein.