ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: [FSF] Breakthrough for Free Software Gaming

Erm, Arc, research helps you know. Ryzom works with OpenGL and compiles on
Linux just fine, save for a few crashes. No need to re-write from scratch.
Steps are also being made to move from 3DMax to Blender as well... This kind
of misguided vitriol is what makes people afraid of FOSS, and doesn't really
help anyone..