ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting

Sorry, I won't be there, I'll be in holiday :/
Maybe you could talk about how to develop games on Linux and how to
simplify the process, because to me that's the big problem.
For instance, propose a package that gives you everything you need to
create your own game.
And maybe, make a wiki dedicated to game development on Linux, to
understand the graphic stack and the sound stack.
How to make a good, cross platform development.

My idea is simply that by simplifying the process to develop a game on
Linux, more studios will try the adventure.

Creak