ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "Ubuntu Gaming Team Meetings"

On 14/06/11 22:19, Lewis Cawte wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> This is a poll thing I setup to work out roughly what kind of times
> you guys are available at for regular meetings, tick whatever you can
> do, its rough, so tick it if its like an hour off...
>
> I'll post logs and things tomorrow!
>
> Goodnight
> -- Lewis Cawte (Lcawte)

Right, it looks like everyone who is going to respond to that poll has
responded, thank you!

Unfortunately, I completely forgot about this due to real life issues
and the next meeting will be sometime the week commencing the 4th of
July, as I'm away next week.

I'll let you know when by Sunday evening at the latest, in the mean
time, feel free to update your times (don't worry about the exact date
on the day)!

I'll have previous meeting notes sorted out by then as well, and I'd
like to say well done to the two or three people that have made an
effort to put up Ubuntu Gaming Team servers, that so far, I believe are
just for OpenTTD, but I'm guessing we'll expand in time!

-- Lewis Cawte