ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Resources for Open Source game developers

Hi,

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Ronaldo Nascimento <sgtnasty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the subject says it all

Does it? I don't know what it says and I read it several times. Are you:

*Inquiring about known resources to educate open source game developers?
*Inquiring about known game engines that open source game developers can use?
*Looking for people (sometimes called "resources" in a business sense)
who can help you with an open source game development effort?
*Offering to provide us some resources for open source game developers?
*And on and on...

We don't have an automated call screening solution here like Toll-Free
tech support lines, so if you have a specific topic you'd like to
discuss or a particular question you'd like to raise, please feel free
to do so and those who are interested will chip in. The good news for
you however is that, like Toll-Free phone lines, our advice and
assistance is also, usually, free. So don't be shy; tell us what you
really want! :)

Best Regards,

Sean