From: Tim <darkxst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-gnome] Just joined, please check my forum notice
To: ubuntu-gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 19, 2012, 3:49 AM

    Hi Lance,

    Mostly looks good!

    Gnome classic (without effects) does work in the live session, but
    you have to logout from gnome-shell and then log back in to get at
    it.

    another minor nitpick, there is no metacity in relation to
    gnome-shell, mutter or clutter. Only gnome-classic uses metacity.

    As a bonus, I have a fix for the gmail issue listed in known issues,
    its sitting in the upload queue right now and should land in
    quantal-proposed shortly.

    Tim

    Ubuntu GNOME dev team.