From: Everaldo Canuto <everaldo.canuto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-gnome] Time for a name change?
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ubuntu-gnome" <ubuntu-gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 23, 2012, 5:04 AM

Hey,
Well, the idea is not to keep UGR but instead use UGE (Ubuntu GNOME Edition). To be honest, I still prefer Gubuntu and fact that Google have a "internal" (not public available) distro with the name Goobuntu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobuntu) don't looks to be a good excuse.

The only problem that I see with Gubuntu is the fact that domain is not available.