From: Michael Heyns <mike.bean.heyns@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-gnome] Time for a name change?
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubuntu-gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 23, 2012, 5:34 AM

Hey Lance, and all the others,
Just wanted to add my two cents. I also find the current naming to be a bit confusing with past endeavours. (does Gnomebuntu ring a bell too?)
I agree an original name could be good for defining the flavour. (from a marketing view)
To be honest, I really like Gubuntu. It's simple and relates to other (active) flavours, Lubuntu, Kubuntu.
I really love this project and I enjoy promoting it. I don't do much work so maybe this is a sneaky opportunity to also say thank you to all those involved. Your work is really appreciated.
Mike H.