ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

New mailing list

Today the Technical Board approved our proposal to be recognized as an
official flavor. We'll provide more details later this week about
that.

One resource that is available to us now is a new mailing list. I
think the lists.ubuntu.com is a nicer interface, particularly for
subscribing and viewing archives. In fact, there's now no special
reason to be a member of the Launchpad ~ubuntu-gnome group now unless
you want the extra icon on your Launchpad profile.

This list will now be deactivated so that there's no confusion. I
apologize for the inconvenience.

You can subscribe to the new list at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-gnome

Thanks,