ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: IRLP for Ubuntu-hams

Corey Shields wrote:
Good to see an Ubuntu hams group! Just to throw this out.. I run IRLP reflector 9440, which we set up primarily to serve a University linked repeater system and nets on channel 0. I've got plenty of extra channels available if anyone would like to schedule a meet up on the air sometime and talk Ubuntu ham software.

I know nothing of IRLP, or even if I have a local machine that supports it.

I know we used to have echolink in the area, but I haven't used it in ages.

But the idea sounds like a good one.

BTW, is the list setup properly? Shouldn't replies go to the list by default?

W0SNJ

--
David L. Martin