ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Fwd: Its me 'napster' from #ubuntu-hams | About debian packaging and PPA

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Its me 'napster' from #ubuntu-hams | About debian packaging and PPA
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:32:37 +0530
From: Subin Sebastian <subinsebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 9w2pju <9w2pju@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi piju,
As we discussed last time, ham apps for ubuntu needs debianising. I've
learned how to pack B debs. It seems that launchpad doesn't support B
packages. No problem, we would be able to host it somewhere else like
'getdeb'. Now its your turn to select and document 10+ most used ham apps
for ubuntu, + their source links and list of all dependencies (as a PDF
document would be helpful). I'll build it every week ( Weekend - Nightly ;-)
) as far as I can. I think it is a great help for ubuntu+ham users...
Hope you will reply soon...
Regards 'Napster'
Subin Sebastian<http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6xNY_39IRg-9r-Z-BoyFCic5LbhTfjK27U8zSFSbDDs?feat=embedwebsite>
College of Engineering