ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Wiki Updated

Just FYI,

As discussed at UDS, I've updated the wiki [1] with a new mission
statement derived from similar text found at the ubuntu-hams[2] and
ubuntu-hams-devel[3] launchpad groups.

I am not happy with the way the text wraps around the logo image, but I
haven't found a way within our version of Moin to do CSS style floating
that doesn't mess up the existing floating table of contents...

I could do it with just one big table, but that seems less elegant than
simply using a floating image :( and I didn't want to make that big of a
change on my own...

73,

Jeff, W4KDH

[1]http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHams