ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: CQRLog

Hey Joey,
You're going to laugh at me! I just installed it along with Fldigi and
setup Fldigi to control the PTT only as I've not got the CAT interface
for my FT-817ND yet, but I'm working on the XYL to let me spend a small
amount of money, but at the moment I don't mind manually setting the
frequency and TX'ing.

Sorry I can't help....

Dave