ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: [Xastir] Installing Xastir 1.9.9 on Ubuntu/Debian

Hi Kamal,
They've updated the package on Sourceforge.net -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir/
It now says, Xastir199-2010-Aug-01.tgz, so I think this is where Dave
was commenting on.  Don't know what updates, if any have been made?

I'm still running your PPA release without a problem, and have given it
out to other Hams, who have not complained one little bit.

Dave M0DCM