ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Member directory

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 00:01 +0000, betomiller wrote:
> I don't understand how to add my name and data to your member directory.
> Please enlighten.  I am a registered Ubuntu use and joined your list
> serve.
> Robert Miller
> KJ4NLP

I'm assuming he knows about the Group wiki but doesn't know how to edit
the directory page...

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHamsMembers

If you look at that list of members, at the top, above the words Ubuntu
Hams, you'll see a list of hyperlinks that say Edit, Info, Subscribe,
etc...

Click the edit link and make your changes to the list, and then click
the Preview button to review them, and finally the Save button when
you're satisfied.

For help on editing the wiki, there's some basic help once you hit the
Edit link, and here's a little more indepth:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnEditing

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax?action=show&redirect=SyntaxReference

Cheers,
Jeff