ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: UDS Next Week; Florida LOCO welcome party

On 10/20/2010 02:58 PM, William Davies wrote:
> I will be attending UDS-N next week in Orlando.  Wondering if we will
> have enough members for a meet-up.
>
> The Florida LOCO is hosting a welcome party on Monday evening:
>
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/242/detail/
> <http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/242/detail/%20>
>
> Billy Davies <http://www.billydavies.com>, /N3GBZ/
> <http://n3gbz.gbztechnology.com>
> <http://www.facebook.com/n3gbz>

I'll be there. Starting Sunday evening and definitely through Weds mid
afternoon. I'll be around for the party.

Just passed my general exam...working on the extra this month. Been
trying to find some traffic on the HF bands, but not having much luck
yet. Would love to ragchew on ideas and see what others tinker around with.

JP - KJ4YNE