ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

What's new on HamQTH.com

Hi,

the brand new version of HamQTH has been online for a month or so.
Thank you for your emails and feedback, I really appreciate that.

News:

- added ADIF country ID to the dxc_csv.php output
- if you don't want to see the header image, you can disable it in
"Your account" preferences
- when grid is empty and station is located on the map, grid is
updated automatically
- stations with brackets in the country name were not found on the map - fixed
- sometimes user could not move pictures on the header design page - fixed
- graphical log statistics didn't work - fixed
- recently added expeditions - 3G0ZC, VK9LC, 7Q7GIA
- website is translated to 13 languages (recently added Danish,
Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian), more at languages page. I'd
like to say thank you to all who translated the website to their
language, without them won't be possible to support so many languages.

HamQTH statistic:

1,201,584 callsigns in the HamQTH database
27,937 registered users
26,166,990 queries to the XML search
21,084,130 QSO in the log from 3,666 different callsigns

Keep your profile up to date, please.

73 Petr, OK2CQR - HamQTH.com owner

--
http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr