ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Permission to use my "plume image adaptation" as a logo for CQRLOG

On 25/10/16 20:07, Petr Hlozek wrote:
> Thanks a lot Serge! I'll use the icon instead of the old one.
>
> 73 Petr, OK2CQR

That is great news!
Glad to have made this tiny contribution to your excellent software!
Also thanks to FanJun for enticing me to do so!

As a matter of fact, this reminds me that in the package
'extra-xdg-menus', the ham radio icon for the Debian & Ubuntu Ham Radio
software section is currently also in a bad shape.
Perhaps one should also urgently do something about that.
Any suggestions?

See:
/usr/share/pixmaps/CQ.png
and
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hamish%40debian.org
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHamsPackages

Hams are a great group for GNU/Linux adoption, if we do a little effort
to help them find their tools.

73 de Serge, ON4AA
http://hamwaves.com/linux.ham/en/index.html