ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

(no subject)

Greetings all,

I saw your Ubuntu ham radio group and thought I would join - I maintain the only repeater-book-type-app for Linux and its freely available repeater database.
You can see the details at http://hearham.live/repeaters

I haven't worked on a PPA before but it sounds interesting. I wrote up some blog posts on the building of the repeaters app which you can see https://www.instructables.com/id/Repeater-START-Ham-Radio-Repeater-Mapping-App/ - maybe it will be helpful for others wanting to make a basic ham radio application.

The Repeater-START app is GPL and can be distributed in the PPA if you would like.

Have a great week
Luke