ubuntu-il team mailing list archive

אישור מחדש של אובונטו ישראל

שלום חברים,
קיבלתי לדוא"ל שלי את המכתב הבא, הרגישו חופשיים לעיין:

Dear  Israel LoCo

Greetings from the Ubuntu LoCo  Council!

We are contacting you as you're   currently listed on
"https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList/#Approved%20LoCo%20Teams"; as the Team
Contact for the LoCo  Team Pending. Please let me know as soon as possible
if  we are mistaken,  or if there has been any change in status since that
page was last  edited by yourself or your team.

Your  team is either close to, or has  passed the 2 year mark of being an
approved team ( congrats! ) , and as  a result, you are now due for the
scheduled re-approval process.

It should be noted that you should not  be stressed out or  worred about
this process. At this point, either the  team has been  active and stable (
and you have nothing to worry about  ), or is  currently inactive or
administratively unstable.

Here are the re-approval guidelines:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval

and the re-approval application (wiki)  template is found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved

We would like to invite your team to an  upcoming over the next few months,
when you are ready please let us know and we can add you to the nearest
meeting On receipt of this email please confirm you will take part in this
process and what time you will need to collect the information needed or if
you have any questions. This meeting will be a  time where we can  discuss
the progress of your teams re-approval application wiki and vote on your
teams  re-approval. The  LoCo Council will grant you re-approval status
after a  positive  evaluation. As long as your team has continued to show
they  are still an  active LoCo team, there should be no problem to get
re-approved.

This  will also be a time for you to represent your team and  give you an
opportunity to bring forth any issue(s) that you feel the  LoCo Council  can
help address.

I am  your point of contact during this time, so feel free to  send me any
questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks  for your time and what  you and your team have achieved for the
Ubuntu  Community.

Sincerely,

The LoCo Council
דור :)