From: "Greg Cunningham" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-l10n-bem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 3:31:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-l10n-bem] POSIX locale requirement

On 15/05/2011 10:03 PM, Samuel Gyger wrote:

Thankyou Samuel, I'll trust your judgment. Can either of you identify
any un-met requirements that will get your next request for addition to
translators group rejected?

I am hoping that the translation team will be registered by the time I
leave for Zambia on 1st June. If it is, then I can evangelize it as
part if my IT training syllabus which I hope to deliver in Ndola in July.
--
Greg