ubuntu-l10n-cy team mailing list archive

On Line Meeting

Hello,
Firstly: sorry this email is in English, I've struck upon a mental block
with my Welsh (having been speaking Welsh all day).
Secondly: I am calling a meeting for this Saturday (12/09/09), 19:00
(7pm) GMT+1, the meeting will be held online at #ubuntu-cymraeg (our
online chat home) and we will be discussing:
* Quality Assurance
* Use of colloquial Welsh for translations
* Mentoring
* Funding from Welsh Language Board
* Possible meet up at Eisteddfodau

I've also started a wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TimCymraeg which
contains an agenda, feel free to add any points you wish to discuss, and
also please please please (!) write on the wiki if you are not able to
attend.

Diolch
Mark
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
welshdragon2008 (https://launchpad.net/~mark-welshdragon)