ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: CALL FOR TESTING of 2nd Precise language pack update (deadline 28th of June)]

Hi!

Könntest du den Test für Kubuntu übernehmen, damit unsere Übersetzungen
übernommen werden?

Danke!

Grüße

Hendrik
--- Begin Message ---
Hi translators,

It is now time for the second language pack update cycle for Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin).

We've uploaded the language packs to the precise-proposed repository for
you to test before they are released to all users. These should contain
all your updates and fixes in translations done since the release date.

I'd like to ask teams to test them and provide an indication that
they've done so by following some simple steps and submitting a signoff,
so that we know that translations have been successfully tested.

Simply follow the instructions in this page and add your team's signoff
in the appropriate table:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

The desktop specific language packs will only be distributed for the
desktops (e.g. GNOME and KDE) that have been tested.

The deadline for the testing is the *28th of June* (in one week's
time). After that, we'll update the language packs we've received
feedback for into precise-updates, so that all users can benefit from
the new translations and fixes.

Remember that you'll have to to enable the precise-proposed repository
to get these updates:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed

Regards
Gabor Kelemen