ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

[Question #70683]: (Scots) How to save open office documents in docx format

A question was asked in a language (Scots) spoken by
none of the registered Ubuntu answer contacts.

I have recently installed ubuntu and imported My Documents from Vista.  All the word docs are in docx format, and I would like to work on them from Ubuntu and continue saving them in docx format, so as not to have to make a copy of all my word docs and later will not be able to work on them from Vista if need be.

Please help.

Ubuntu Esperanto Translation Team, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.