ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

Re: Backports

Sorry for the Crocodile talk....

In Debian and Ubuntu we use the term "Backports" as a proper noun.
Even in other languages it's called "backports" because it's often the
name for the repository line.

See https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBackports

I think it may be better to use "backports" and "Backports" rather
than try to make those into an Esperanto word.

Joey