ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

[Question #127216]: (Urdu) i have dell, s dimension e310 pc and having problem to install UBUNTU from USB

A question was asked in a language (Urdu) spoken by
none of the registered Ubuntu answer contacts.

I have Dell,s dimension e310 dual core amd64 system having hard drive 80 gb and a pen drive of 16 gb.
according to UBUNTU,s website I have made a bootable USB drive. but my bios couldnot recognise this even I tried much but failed. I have changed the boot order but alas.
And when I try to install it allongwith Windows Xp then in the middle of instalation an error occurs ie IO Error 28 no space on device.
I could not understand this even I have 6 gb free space in c: and 9gb free space in D: and 10 gb free on pen drive.
can you resolve my problem

Ubuntu Esperanto Translation Team, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.