De: "Nathan Wells" <sungkhum@xxxxxxxxx>
Data: 12/07/2012 02:51
Assunto: Re: Help for spell checking
Para: "Alain Delmotte" <esperanto@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "LibreOffice Developer List" <libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Alain,

I believe you should just get in contact with the authors of the Esperanto
spelling checker resources (I only saw two on the OpenOffice extension
site:  http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/Esperanto
and it doesn't look like either of them have hosted their extension on the
LibreOffice site yet
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Esperanto
).

Hope that helps,
Nathan