ubuntu-l10n-he team mailing list archive

Re: grub2 1.98+20100804-10: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Please, disclude the Hebrew translation from grub, grub still can't handle
RTL languages propertly so there are some bugs to solve before we can rely
on a Hebrew interface.

Thanks for notifying, I'd love to get more updated once all the bugs have
been fixed.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>