From: David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/12/3
Subject: Ubuntu Natty open for translation
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi translators,

After the new Natty Narwhal Alpha 1 pre-release, I am pleased to
announce that Natty is now open for translation:

       https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty

     * Translation caveats. Remember that according to the release
       schedule [1] translatable messages might be subject to change
       until the User Interface Freeze [2] on the 24th of March.
     * Language packs. During the Natty development cycle, language
       packs containing translations will be released twice per week
       [3] except for the freeze periods. This will allow users and
       translators to quickly see and test the results of translations.
     * Firefox. The first language packs will not yet contain Firefox
       translations. We'll get them in soon as we're adapting to the
       new upstream langpack packaging structure, so that Firefox is
       localized by default as usual.
     * Test and report bugs. If you notice any issues (e.g.
       untranslated strings or applications), do check with the
       translation team [4] for your language first. If you think it is
       a genuine bug, please report it [5].

That's it, happy translating! :-)

Regards,
David.