ubuntu-l10n-id team mailing list archive

subscribe

Gary Dean
garydean@xxxxxxxxx
www.okusiassociates.com
tel +62 21 390 1007
fax +62 21 3190 2520
hp +62 878787 79180 Office Hours: 08.00 - 17.00 Jakarta Time (+07 GMT), Monday - Friday

visas@xxxxxxxxx: For Immigration and Work Visas
accounts@xxxxxxxxx: For Accountancy and Tax Matters
associates@xxxxxxxxx: For Permits and Corporate Matters

//

   * /Email consultations and questions have become too much for us to
     handle. We can no longer guarantee prompt replies for consultative
     matters. Where possible, first email your message containing your
     questions, and then follow-up with a telephone call.
     /
   * /For status reports on progress of matters underway, please
     telephone rather than email wherever possible.
     /
   * /When telephoning, clearly identify yourself and your company
     name, and request to be put through to the correct person (legal,
     visas, research or accounting).
     /
   * /To ensure uninterrupted email communications, please whitelist
     domains okusi.net and okusiassociates.com, and IPs 113.197.35.150
     and 113.197.35.151.
     /
   * /We do not normally provide written quotations. Prices for most of
     our services are published at the Okusi website
     <http://okusiassociates.com/WhatWeDo.php>. /

//