ubuntu-l10n-ne team mailing list archive

Invitation for participating in ITMEET2016

Dear ubuntu-l10n-ne,

Kathmandu University Computer Club is organizing it's annual IT EVENT
"ITMEET2016" this April 29 and 30 in IT PARK premises with the slogan
"Education | Technology | Entrepreneurship".

​Being a contributor in Ubuntu Englist Nepali Translation Team, I know we
will soon be launching the Nepali Version of Ubuntu. So why not we do this
in upcoming IT MEET?

People from various background including schools, colleges, software
companies, media houses, developers and other communities will be visiting
during IT MEET. Thus, I think it will be an opportunity to launch our
contribution.

Below attached is the invitation letter from *IT MEET ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
2016*

Hoping for your positive responses.
​

*SanjogSigdel*