ubuntu-l10n-te team mailing list archive

Re: dear friends

Dear friends,

Certain mails like the below (highlighted in color) are getting sent to
different email IDs of my contacts. Every day some 5 to 10 contacts are getting
such mails, which when you click, directs you to different sites which are
having abusive and indecent content.

I cordially request not to respond or please kindly forget such
mails..................somebody, who knows my password must be doing this or may
be due to some virus problem.................

Please forgive me for they are sent by my email ID. But indeed I am not sending
them.

------

Kamakshaiah Musunuru
Assistant Professor, SCDL, Pune-411016