From: David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Coordinators, Ubuntu Translations" <ubuntu-translations-coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 4:05 AM
Subject: CALL FOR TESTING of 12.04.1 FULL language pack update (Deadline 9th of August)

Hi translators,

Proposed language packs for the upcoming 12.04.1 point release are ready
for testing.

We've uploaded the language packs to the precise-proposed repository for
you to test before they are released to all users. These should contain
all your updates and fixes in translations done since the latest
language pack update.

I'd like to ask teams to test them and provide an indication that
they've done so by following some simple steps and submitting a signoff,
so that we know that translations have been successfully tested.

Simply follow the instructions in this page and add your team's signoff
in the appropriate table:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

The desktop specific language packs will only be distributed for the
desktops (e.g. GNOME and KDE) that have been tested.

PLEASE NOTE. That since this is a full update, including documentation,
you must also perform the documentation tests described at the end of
the page.

The deadline for the testing is the 9th of August (in one week's time).
After that, we'll update the language packs we've received feedback for
into precise-updates, so that all users can benefit from the new
translations and fixes.

Remember that you'll have to to enable the precise-proposed repository
to get these updates:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed

Regards,
David.