ubuntu-learning team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting: Monday June 15th @ 8pm EDT (Tuesday June 16th @ 00:00 UTC)

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Dougie
Richardson<dougierichardson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry all but there's no way I can attend at one o'clock in the
> morning, this is also an important topic too.

Sorry about that Dougie, Sunday nights tend to be better typically
according to the Doodle poll, but too many of us were unavailable last
night you're the only one with a red spot on this time :(

If you have any comments which you'd wish to be considered during the
meeting please let the list know or mention something in
#ubuntu-learning and we'll be sure to discuss.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com