ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Hello!

Hi Scott and everyone else,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Scott James Remnant <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> At last, we got the mailing list :o)

:-)

It was all sorted out at UDS, and Jorge processed the past rejects, and
> here we are! :D

I think that getting something like this going takes some initiative and a
certain confident "prideliness," so yeay and thanks to you for making the
effort to get things started.

So, what shall we talk about?

I think this group is a little different from other launchpad teams.  We've
joined it because of a part of who we are, not necessarily because of an
interest that we have, or a particular ubuntu-related project that we
contribute to.

I guess I'll just say that I'm part of the ubuntu-chicago loco team, and
that I contribute to the Xubuntu project, primarily focusing on
documentation.  I'm out to the regular participants of my local LUG and loco
team, and haven't encountered any problems in that regard.  Linux hackers
are cool.

I am j1mc on irc and on identica/twitter (more identica).  If I'm online, I
typically frequent #xubuntu, #xubuntu-devel, #ubuntu-chicago, and
#ubuntu-doc (among others).  Feel free to say hi if you see me around.

Happy hacking,

Jim