ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

discrimination

Our sex or sexes should never be an issue. There is nothing wrong with human biology if its presented tactfully and doesn't hurt anyone. I'm not anyone special,  but I would like to say that the discrimination and I mean all discrimination needs to stop and so does the bad behavior that generates fear and anxiety. There really isn't an us and them, We can overcome predudice. I wonder if anyone has really thought about human origin?  It's a facinating subject and when people realize how unique and special they really are, we can start appreciating the differences instead of being afraid.