ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Nice suprise

Hi there,

Guess this isn't really the right spot to ask these kind of questions(?),
but anyway :)

I'm not reaaallly eager to order one, as I just bought a Fairphone
<http://www.fairphone.com> less then a year ago. However, I think I'll try
and install Ubuntu on my Fairphone to give it a try. I gues that'll have to
wait for a while, because, yes, for me (too) it's important to be able to
use whatsapp (as all my friends use it).

Cheers!