ubuntu-manual-website team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208041]: When will there be translation updates?

Question #208041 on Ubuntu-manual-website changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-website/+question/208041

Kevin Godby proposed the following answer:
Hello, Andrej.

I apologize for the slow updates to the website. The original webmaster
is no longer involved in the project and so I've been maintaining the
website.

The reason the updated English contents of the web site haven't been
uploaded to Launchpad so they can be translated is because I don't know
how to generate the translation template file.

The translations that have been completed on Launchpad, however, should
work on the website.  I noticed that Slovene wasn't in the list of
languages on the site (that list is maintained by hand). I've added
Slovene to the list and you can see the translated websiate at <http
://ubuntu-manual.org/?lang=sl>.

We're currently working on a new website that will make updating and
translating the website a lot easier. I'm hopeful that we can get this
new website online in the next couple of months.

Thanks so much for all of the hard work that you and your translation
team have done — we really appreciate it!

—Kevin Godby

Ubuntu Manual Website Team, which is an answer contact for Ubuntu-
manual-website.