Agenda for meeting this Saturday

Hello everyone,

I've just put the full agenda as it stands now on the wiki - I can't
think of much else that we need to discuss, so this should be pretty
close to what we do end up discussing. To save you a few clicks, here
it is:

The new plain text method, how it works, what it means
Sourcing images
Licensing of the manual
Bzr familiarity
Review of the current series setup on Launchpad
Alpha Release - what needs to be ready by then
Formatting - we need to start thinking about what style we will use
Editing - Jamin Day has assigned himself as Editor
Chapter 9 - Useful Applications, any more to add to the list?
Screenshots and Artwork
Glossary of Terms - when this should be ready, alpha or beta - or later?
Review the release dates for alpha, beta, RC and final
Any feedback and questions
Set a date and time for the next meeting

Thankyou and Happy New Years,

--
Benjamin Humphrey

humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx