Re: Ubuntu Style / Content Guidelines

Hi Alistair,

I'm not sure if they're defined anywhere - if they are I don't know
where. The Ubuntu style is basically a colour scheme and formatting
that is found on most Ubuntu Documentation and the Help.

We will try to stick to it as much as we can, without becoming a clone
of the Community Docs - we'll have our own style as well. For now,
probably best just reading through Chapters 1, 2 and what's there of
Chapter 3 to get an idea of how I have written it so far.

Simplifying the wiki is exactly what I'm going to start tonight :)

--
Benjamin Humphrey

humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx
www.interesting.co.nz