[Blueprint titlepage] Title Page

Blueprint changed by Wolter Hellmund:

Whiteboard changed:
  Humphrey:
  Wolter, looks fantastic - I love the design, here's some feedback:

  Could you remove all references to "Beginners" and "Official" for now.
  We're not sure we'll use the word beginners in the final title, and it's
  not official yet. (To save Canonical getting grumpy). Just use "The
  Ubuntu Manual" as the title :)

  Make the "Developed by The Ubuntu Manual Team" a bit smaller, and
  replace "developed" with "written"

  Also, in the bottom right-hand corner, please add the current version
  number and release (ie. version 0.3 development-release)

  Looks great, I love it!

  Wolter:
  Hi. I made a draft of what the manual's title page (or cover page) could look like. Please refer to the image linked to below
  version 0.7 http://imagebin.ca/view/xraHGm.html
  version 0.6 http://imagebin.ca/view/NyBoeEK.html
  version 0.5 http://imagebin.ca/view/BmydqVF.html
  version 0.4 (never uploaded)
  version 0.3 http://imagebin.ca/view/nOyljK.html
  version 0.2 http://imagebin.ca/view/pUotJG.html
  version 0.1 http://imagebin.ca/view/OsiYioWO.html
+
+ Please refer to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Screenshots for
+ further changes and new title page suggestions.

--
Title Page
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+spec/titlepage