Re: double quotes

Also, please do not forget that an em-dash () in LaTeX is "---". Please use
"space, dash, dash, dash, space" to separate thoughts within a sentence.

Much like double quotes this applies to writers, but especially for editors.
I've recently gone through and fixed up all existing copy.

-ilya

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Jamin Day
<jaminday+ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx<jaminday%2Bubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>