Boxes and labels

Hi All,

I've been looking at the latest LP branch. I noticed that main.tex now includes some handy shaded boxes. It would be nice to have additional boxes for warnings and tips. Both of which could be either the full width of the page or centered, rather than having wrapped text as the current yellow box.

A similar standard box for code would also be nice. The current code boxes in chapter 7 are defined when used in chapter7.tex

If those currently working on the style for the guide don't mind. I can write the code for the above boxes.

I also noticed in Chapter 2 (I think) a box in the margin with "see chapter XX". I don't think its been mentioned yet, but we should use \label and \ref when referring to other chapters. I would suggest all labels start with a shortened title of the chapter then section name to avoid conflict e.g. \label{security:updates}, similarly with figures \label{secuityr:fig:figure-name}.

Regards,
Kelvin

Follow ups