IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hello,

We are now moving everything to the new Table of Contents. The wiki Table of
Contents page has already been updated, and I am now starting to change the
blueprints.

*If you are assigned to a blueprint, MAKE SURE YOU RECHECK IT ASAP because
you might be writing about something else now!*
*
*
*I think there is only one case where someones chapter has entirely changed
- most cases they have just been re-organized and a few things added or
removed. We CANNOT have people writing stuff under the old Table of
Contents.*
*
*
*Because everything is changing, you will have to go and track down whatever
Chapter you were assigned to and reassign yourself to the correct one.
NUMBERING IS CHANGING.*
*
*
*Just be aware, keep your eyes peeled and co-operate and we will hopefully
be able to seamlessly convert to the new ToC. Joe Burgess is going to
rearrange the LaTeX stuff so you don't have to worry about that, please do
not push anything through until he has emailed the mailing list and he has
pushed through the new ToC.*
*
*
*Sit tight for a few hours and keep your eye on the blueprints. Hopefully we
should be all switched over by tomorrow.
*
Thanks,
--
Benjamin Humphrey